wtorek, 10 czerwca 2014

Sweetstamps Challenge - For Dad

 Welcome to the next challenge SweetStamps 'For Dad"
I used a  rubber stamp of the series' Gone Fishin Silhouette'.  
Witam na kolejnym wyzwaniu, tym razem wykonujemy kartki dla ojców.

I added a little embossing enamel powder.
Na Wasze prace czekamy jak zwykle do kolejnego poniedziałku czyli do  16 czerwca.
Zapraszam serdecznie.
                The SweetStamps challenge this week is 'For father', I hope you'll join in the fun!
       Remember, you have a chance to win a great prize -
   a $ 20 shopping in our Sweet Stamps store. Good luck!!!
  If you need more inspiration, I invite to Pinterest and our  blog SweetStamps.




3 komentarze:

  1. Beautiful card for Father's Day, Irena. I love the soft blues and nautical theme. The mesh is a wonderful addition!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Irena - I saw your inspiration card at Sweet Stamps and I had to come leave you a comment... your card is beautiful and so very creative with the light house on the tag, the fish below your focal point panel and the netting embellishment! I am off to explore more of your blog!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wonderful design, love the soft muted colors and the netting and fish.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę, za dobre słowo:*
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!