czwartek, 5 września 2013

Sweet Stamps Challenge #133 Butterflies

Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and we want you to use a Butterflies!
You can use stamps, dies or paper project. Anything where the butterflies.
Today my card looks like this:
I did a twisted easel card
  I used it stamp Thank You and Flutterby #2 SweetCuts Die set.
It should stay on the blog Sweet Stamps Challenge. Remember, you have a chance to win a great prize - 
a $ 20 shopping in our Sweet Stamps store.
 Good luck!!!

 My card send for the challenge Stampin' Royalty Challenge#192 Patterned Paper.

Butterflies
Butterflies
Butterflies
#133 Butterflies
#133 Butterflies
#133 Butterflies
#133 Butterflies

7 komentarzy:

  1. Świetny pomysł na kartkę :) Śliczna jest :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Very sweet card, love the colors!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. WOW what a beautiful twisted easel card, I LOVE it!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Śliczna karteczka, bardzo podoba mi się ta forma. Muszę kiedyś jej spróbować :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Gorgeous!! When I saw your card I let out a big sigh, it took my breath away. Love the design, love the colors, love the embossing and love the dies cuts. I guess your could say I really love it!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. How creative and sweet. Love the layering and the cute way you used the butterflies. Lovely soft colors too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful work. Great use of the patterned paper. I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę, za dobre słowo:*
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!